About Baton Rouge Soccer Club (BRSC):
Founded in 1975, Baton Rouge Soccer Club is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation. BRSC is the largest club in the state of Louisiana with over 8,000 members. BRSC encompasses both amateur and youth divisions with successful club and recreational programs available to the youth members. The club has been particularly successful in developing soccer in the Greater Baton Rouge area and is positioned to continue its growth. The club enjoys a very good reputation within Region III and has proven capabilities in both player and coach development. The club hosted the Region III Youth Championships in 2010 and will be hosting them again in June 2014. Additionally, the club has a long term partnership agreement with the Recreation and Park Commission of Baton Rouge.
We are seeking an Executive Director responsible for the full scope of operations for the club. Under direction of the Board of Directors, this position is responsible for all facets of an established and successful soccer organization serving the Greater Baton Rouge area. The Executive Director is responsible for actively promoting soccer and representing BRSC locally and throughout the state and the region. Key competencies that are required for success in this role are: Community Outreach and Relationship Development, Financial Administration, Non-Profit Management, Player and Coach Development and Growing the organization.
- Typically has 5 – 15 years relevant experience
- Develops relationships with key internal/external customers to identify needs and address them
- Applies managerial expertise to achieve financial and operational objectives
- Forecasts/anticipates demands to align operational priorities
- Manages resources to ensure organizational objectives are met
- Develops operational plans to align with organizational objectives
- Four year degree in Business Administration, Sports Administration or a related field
- United States Soccer Federation “A” License or equivalent from another similar accrediting organization
- Has prior experience managing or directing a successful soccer club or has served as a Director of Operations or a Director of Coaching for a successful soccer club.
For immediate consideration, please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements to BRSoccerjobs@gmail.com. All submissions will be handled confidentially. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and will be competitive for comparable positions and organizations.